November 18, 2017 work from home job leads
Inbound Customer Service Call Center Rep
Bring your customer service abilities to a growing insurance company. Training, computer and telephone is provided! This is a great opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home!
Inbound Customer Service Call Center Rep responsibilities
• Accept and respond to 50 - 60 inbound phone calls per shift from members regarding provider options, preauthorization questions, and open enrollment activities
• Educate members on deductibles, co-insurance, copays and their financial impact
• Full time/ 8 am-5 pm or 9 am-6 pm ... NO WEEKENDS!
Inbound Customer Service Call Center Rep qualifications
• 18+ years of age
• High school diploma/ GED
• Designated at-home work space, free of distractions
• Call center experience OR health insurance experience
• Must have high-speed internet connectivity and good computer skills
Customer Service Rep
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and daytime phone number for immediate consideration. Your personal information and resume will remain completely confidential. We never charge a fee to applicants.